Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So this is my return to the blog-o-sphere. I haven't blogged in a while.
So Kim commented on my blog saying I hadn't spoken a word about her so here it is, Kim! I first met Kim in the magnet office when I had been told I could work in there & she said I was lucky. I guess she got sent to the library to T.A. And when I was exiled from the coveted spot as the magnet office t.a. I joined her in the library. At first, she overwhelmed me. Though she be but little, she is fierce! (Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, look it up you plebeian)
And I as I grew to know her, I grew to love her. She made my days bright and she was funny. She was a little ball of sunshine I knew would be there when eighth period rolled around.
Now, I feel like we're not as friendly as before but I still like discoursing with her.
Well, I guess my new blog topic is life at Monroe, how it's been and what I think it's becoming. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment