Wednesday, January 16, 2013

16th of January 2013

So this is my first post. I still don't know what to do exactly but I'll wait for the writer in me to take over, inspired by the mundane life I live.

Well, my name is Jacekleen (pronounced jay-suh-clean). I'm a junior in the Law & Government program. I did Academic Decathlon last year & continue to do it and have done Dance Guard since freshman year. These are the only two extracurricular activities I can boast of, as sad as it is.

Well, today has been another day in the continuous streak of bad days. I've been annoyed at the world since this morning so I hope no one takes my annoyance as something worse. I snapped at Kim but now I realize, she deserved it.

The highlight of my day was probably lunch. I actually hung out with someone other than the usual Guys.
This is capitalized because these are the group of male schoolmates I hang out with everyday: Jose, Chris, Gabriel and Alex. Everyday, nutrition & lunch.The bell is gonna ring in six minutes so I'm off.

1 comment:

  1. Well!
    I have just realized you mentioned me in your blog..
    I am quite offended!
    But then again, not really..
    I don't even remember that day..
    So yep.. Never mind.. I still love you ;)

    ReplyDelete