Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week of No Sleep

So this week is crunch time for my Academic Decathalon team. Yes, I'm a total nerd. I can tell you what the oppurtunity value of an hour is; I can tell you that the Challenger exploded 73 seconds after launch, killing the first US civilian Miss McAuliffe, a schoolteacher; I can tell you that Anton Chekhov entered his final phase of life in 1898 and had to spend his honeymoon at a resort for tuberculosis patients.
And I'm so stressed out. Everything annoys me, or makes me wanna cry. I haven't had more than four hours of sleep and I am so tired of having a snack food for dinner and then ravaging the cupboards at the wee hours of the night.
And if AcaDeca stress isn't enough, my boyfriend has decided that it's time to fight over every little thing. Great, isn't it?

Every once in a blue moon, I write pages and pages and pages of my thoughts and problems in a little blue book. But now, I wanna write a letter or sixty...

Off to study some more. Oh, joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment